Monday, December 7, 2009

Neonode N2 my new handphone.....


Have u ever hear b4 Neonode N2 Hand phone...this is the first time i hear this brand hand phone...Why i buy it...because my company sell it to their staff in a very cheap price....hehehe....some more my company give us 6 month warranty for that phone(anybody wan it pls contact me, the price quiet cheap for a touch screen hp)here is the website u all can c the spec : http://www.gsmarena.com/neonode_n2-1903.php..... This hand phone is design by a Sweden company and all the part is manufacture and assembly by my F***ing company in Malaysia. First time i use that phone is quiet confuse...but once u know how to use is very simple....
this is my new Neonode N2

6 comments:

  1. aiya...
    i bought jor newfon liao...
    wuwuwu...
    u din tell me early...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat phone u buy.....buy another lo...very cheap de.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. tat y i said who wan then call me.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...
    buy jor s.ericsson de...
    1st time use s.ericsson de...
    kinda not used to it nia...
    haha~~

    ReplyDelete