Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Outing On Saturday......


Yes, finally I get my holiday on Saturday, so I am going to KL (damm syok).....yahoo. What should I do on this Saturday...ermmm...go shopping with girlfriend lo, watch Alvin And Chipmunk or Avatar, eat good good food and I also don't what can do els(after back from KL must eat grass liao la). Reach there only decide ba. Maybe will be meeting my U friend Ezy and his girlfriend Yincce or maybe with Teck Wei also. There is one more problem, i haven't buy christmas present for my girlfriend. Like my friend Mr Phung said don't want to buy what...want to buy that but no money, wan to buy this no money again. So what should I do. Still thinking......
To be continue.......

p/s: i will write again when I back from KL........KL here i come...... :)

5 comments:

  1. yeah...
    buy 'shou xin' 4 me ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. seon : u can eat 2gther me cannot leh....

    bear : go KL oso nid buy shou xin.....wah den me mai bankrupt lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ok lar....c wat can buy for u....

    ReplyDelete