Friday, December 4, 2009

Internship.......

I just start my internship....all went well the first day...start training.....briefing.....bla bla bla....finish that day on 5.30pm.......good i thought Saturday not need work.....cause that factory got two working time (8am to 5.30pm no need work on Saturday) and (8am to 4.15pm need to work on Saturday) damm syok lar thought no need work on Saturday.......BUT by tomorrow i only know that it is just my imagination cause when I meet my department manger + engineer he said that today i off on 4.15pm.....that time me totally want to resign from this factory cause I need to work on Saturday some more need to work full day, until 4.15pm.......haiz really F*** by him........totally no mood to work......aaaaaa....

this is my F***ing company (Balda Solution Malaysia)


one of the product they manufact

7 comments: