Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Disappointed Weekend.....

Another disappointed from my company....haiz....am i too much complaint on my company.....me myself also don't know.....but it is their fault.....for last week i have check my company e-mail, and from the e-mail i know that my company will shut down on 26 Dec to 28 Dec and will resume working on 29 Dec. That is a very good good news i hear from them since i start work there. Since they shut down so we will have holiday but pity for those operator cause company will cut their paid for that day(force leave). But for me and my friend(trainee also and my classmate), we don't care about our salary, as long as we have holiday is good for us. Happy lo. Then today came another news that our company will not shut down on 28 Dec cause they have new project to do and 26 Dec still not confirm have to work or not. Today I already sms to my engineer, he said he will clarify my question tomorrow(today he MC). Shit lo all my planning have to cancel...haiz x100(#$#%^&$*&*!@#$@@@$!!!$%^%&**) Suppose i have plan go to KL and outing with my girlfriend, now I have to bring this disappointed news to her(SORRY DEAR). is all my F***ing company fault. So now i have to pray for GOD, so that this Saturday no need work then only I can still go KL.Have to pray alot, if not tomorrow sad again. Later no mood eat again. So am I complain too much leh.

p/s: To all my friend out there please PRAY for me to make me no need work on this Saturday. Thanks all my friend. Dear i also hope I can see you this weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Pray for you pray for you pray for you.... because u still owe me ikan masin...haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz...tis i still remember...n my wish come true..i can go kl le....hahaha...thx for ur pray...

    ReplyDelete
  3. at last 'guan yin ma' got po pi po pi...
    abo u sure dissapointed again liao lo...

    ReplyDelete