Thursday, December 10, 2009

Human Rights Day.....

Today is Human Rights Day...i know it from the Fly Fm Pagi Show. the first thing that come in my mind is the working day that my F***ing company give me.....From that day they let me work for Saturday i already think if there is human rights. The second day they tell me to work for saturday during my whole intern. Then the third day i saw that my company mainly focous on HUMAN RIGHTS on their staff an workers.......f*** them. That day when they tell me to work on saturday i already told him that i got problem on saturday so i can't work on that day...you know what answer they gave me. They said that YOURS PROBLEM NOT OURS.....f**k them, mcb, tiu nia sing, @#$#%^##&&%^^^&## that F***ing company for you Balda Solution

Is that call HUMAN RIGHTS. Don't we have the rights to state our problem to them and try a two way win solution for each others? Even when i ask HR department how to take leave if we can't attend to work. They said trainees don't have leave even unpaid leave. They want us to work for them full in six month intern. Some more they said MC if can't don't take......really f*** them no time.....This what they call Human Rights......





11 comments:

  1. I HELP YOU FUCK THEM....

    MY BIG FUCK TO YOUR COMPANY.....

    Luckily i no need to work on saturday..HAHAHA n today is my holiday too...YOYOYOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10q for u big fuck....but urs not big enuf....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balda Solution at Zarib industrial Ipoh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hrm...calm down dude....

    *use back ahseon comment* hehe =)

    My BIG F*** to your company1!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea, working at bercham, been to ur comp to do some bussiness sometime ago, never thought internal would be like this, but anyway, im also working during every saturday ar, but not a full day la

    ReplyDelete
  6. amanda : thx thx for support...

    au : u good can work half day...wat company u work...

    ReplyDelete
  7. got any prospect recommend to me ar? anyway, sometimes can find you lunch, can reach me currently on 012-5177638

    ReplyDelete